As part of our Multi Engine Instructor package, you will be flying in a state-of-the-art Diamond DA42 with the latest technology and safety features including a fully automated digital engine control (FADEC) and a G-1000 glass cockpit. This course includes:
1. 5-hours of flight time including fuel
2. 5-hours of flight instruction
3. 8-hours of ground school
1. FAA Medical Certificate
2. Written exam completed within 24-months
3. ATA Flight Academy study prep completed
4. Deposit Paid*
*To reserve a training slot, students must pay 1/2 of the course total as a deposit. The remainder is due on the first day of training. To earn your Multi Engine Instructor certificate, you must have a Multi Engine Commercial certificate and:
1. 15-hours of Pilot In Command of a Multi Engine aircraft
2. 3-hours of Dual flight time with an instructor 60-days prior to the practical examination (not applicable if add-on.)
The course total above are derived from FAA regulations and may not represent the actual amount of training required to achieve the specified certificates and/or ratings. The timeline and prices quoted are based on minimum hours. Additional training will be billed at an hourly rate and could extend the graduation date.
At ATA Flight Academy, courses and pricing assume that students meet the FAA prescribed experience prerequisites. If students wish, Aerotex Aviation/ ATA Flight Academy can provide time building in order to meet all prerequisites.