As part of our CFI Instrument package, you will be flying in any of our instrument rated aircraft, including the option of a well equipped DA40 with the latest technology and safety features. The course includes:
1. 5-hours of flight time including fuel
2. 4-hours of time in a DA40 simulator
3. 5-hours of flight instruction
4. 4-hours of simulator instruction
5. 12- hours of ground instruction
1. FAA Medical Certificate
2. Written exam completed within preceding 24-months
3. ATA Flight Academy study prep completed
4. Deposit Paid*
*To reserve a training slot, students must pay 1/2 of the course total as deposit. The remainder is due on the first day of training. To earn your Certified Flight Instructor Instrument certificate, you must have a Commercial certificate and the following:
1. 3-hours of Dual flight with an instructor 60 days prior to the practical examination
The course total above are derived from FAA regulations and may not represent the actual amount of training required to achieve the specified certificates and/or ratings. The timeline and prices quoted are based on minimum hours. Additional training will be billed at an hourly rate and could extend the graduation date.
At ATA Flight Academy, courses and pricing assume that students meet the FAA prescribed experience prerequisites. If students wish, Aerotex Aviation/ ATA Flight Academy can provide time building in order to meet all prerequisites.