1. 5-hours of flight time including fuel
2. 5-hours of flight instruction
3. 4-hours of ground school
1. FAA Medical Certificate
2. Written Exam completed within preceding 24-months
3. ATA Flight Academy study prep completed
4. Deposit paid*
*To reserve a training slot, students must pay 1/2 of the course total as a deposit. The remainder is due on the first day of training. To earn your Airline Transport Pilot certificate, you must hold a Commercial Pilot certificate and an instrument rating and:
1. 1,500-hours of total time
2. 500-hours of cross country flight
3. 100-hours of night flight
4. 75-hours of simulated or actual instrument
5. 250-hours as Pilot In Command
The course total above are derived from FAA regulations and may not represent the actual amount of training required to achieve the specified certificates and/or ratings. The timeline and prices quoted are based on minimum hours. Additional training will be billed at an hourly rate and could extend the graduation date.
At ATA Flight Academy, courses and pricing assume that students meet the FAA prescribed experience prerequisites. If students wish, Aerotex Aviation/ ATA Flight Academy can provide time building in order to meet all prerequisites.